Who Should Attend?
Progressive leaders, middle managers, and leaders interested in further developing and accelerating their leadership and professional development skills.
Those in the middle stages of their careers.
Those passionate about their personal and professional growth
Leading and managing best practices
Coaching direct reports
The Art of Delegation
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Demonstrate increased confidence in personal development and leadership abilities.
- Demonstrate a capacity to coach employees and facilitate a plan that supports their personal and professional growth.
- Develop leadership and management practices and communicate clearly and effectively with professionals to articulate and demonstrate the role of a leader as an agent of people, organizational and community development.
- Engage direct reports and drive performance outcomes through coaching, mentoring, and personal development.
- Make effective decisions quickly.
- Enhance negotiation skills
- Create and apply a personal growth plan.
- Complete DISC assessment.
- Certificate of completion.
This program is delivered as a non-degree program or certificate. Attendees will have the opportunity to obtain a certificate of completion and add it to their portfolio to indicate the completion of this program.