DBBA cohort program
The DBBA cohort program is a virtual program for all leaders and managers who want to accelerate their leadership and professional development journey and become great transformational leaders others want to follow. The cohort program is a 6 weeks program for all leaders on different stages in their leadership journey including new leaders, first-time managers, supervisors, progressive leaders, senior leaders and senior managers. This program is offered at the following dates:
August 15 – September 26 2023 -New Leaders/Managers Cohort Program
October – November 2023- Progressive Leaders/ Middle Managers Cohort Program
March 2024 -April 2024 – Senior Leaders/ Senior Managers Cohort Program
Each cohort program is designed to help you accelerate your leadership journey.
The New Leaders / Managers Cohort Program
This cohort program is designed to include DISC and communication assessments, and group coaching sessions to equip you to become the great transformational leader you want to be, which will transform the way you lead yourself, your people, and your organization. You will also have the opportunity to create and execute your personal growth plan. Your cohort program includes:
- 5 hours of recorded leadership and professional development training content
- Leadership and professional development quizzes to complete the training.
- 1 DISC/communication assessment
- 1 Personal growth plan
- 6 group coaching sessions on the 5 leadership and professional development topics and a mastermind on any existing workplace challenges.
- Free professional development templates.
- A certificate of completion.
- Bonus coaching questions to help you coach yourself through workplace challenges
- A community you can learn from.
- An accountability partner to work with.
How does the program work?
It’s a virtual program. Once participants sign up, they can access online content anytime. They participate in live group online coaching sessions on Tuesdays at 8pm. The coaching sessions are recorded for participants to replay at any time. The participants will pair up with classmates for accountability and networking purposes. Throughout the program, they will have the opportunity to work through ongoing challenges in the workplace with help from the team and have access to free templates, role-play activities, and self-coaching questions and much more. Scroll down and select the “sign up now” button to sign up for the next cohort program that begins August 15th 2023 and get started.
Who Should Attend?
Those who are new in their leadership or management role.
Those who just transitioned into a leadership or management role.
All new leaders and new managers interested in developing their leadership and professional development.
Those in the early stages of their careers.
Those passionate about their personal and professional growth
Leading and Managing with confidence
The Art of Delegation
Leading and managing direct reports
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Demonstrate increased confidence in management and leadership abilities.
- Develop key strength areas and how they support their personal and professional growth.
- Develop leadership and management practices and communicate clearly and effectively with professionals to articulate and demonstrate the role of a leader as an agent of people, organizational and community development.
- Develop time management , directing and high productivity skills
- Engage direct reports and drive performance outcomes
- Create and apply a personal growth plan.
- Complete DISC assessment and leverage it to lead from a position of strength
- Demonstrate great communication skills.
- Understand the difference between leadership and management.
The Progressive Leaders / Middle Managers Cohort Program
- Coaching direct reports
- The art of delegation
- Critical thinking
Senior Leaders / Senior Managers Cohort Program
- Advanced Negotiation
- Strategic Planning
- Succession Planning
- Legacy Building
- Executive Coaching
This program is delivered as a non-degree program or certificate. Attendees can obtain a certificate of completion and add it to their portfolio to indicate the completion of this program.
Click below to sign up for the new leaders/new managers program starting August 15th, 2023
DBBA Cohort Program Schedule
This program is offered at the following dates