Who Should Attend?
New leaders, first-time managers, and emerging leaders transitioning into leadership positions.
Those in the early stages of their careers as leaders and managers.
New leaders and managers interested in leadership development.
New leaders and managers who have just transitioned into a supervisory role.
Those passionate about their personal and professional growth
Leading and managing with confidence
Leading and managing direct reports
The art of Delegation
DISCover you, self-awareness
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Demonstrate increased confidence in personal development and leadership abilities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of leadership and management
- Develop leadership and management skills in leading and managing direct reports
- Understand their leadership style.
- Demonstrate time management skills
- Understand and apply the art of delegation
- Create and apply a personal growth plan.
- Complete DISC assessment.
- Obtain a certificate of completion.
This program is delivered as a non-degree program or certificate. Attendees will have the opportunity to obtain a certificate of completion and add it to their portfolio to indicate the completion of this program.